being a teenager and suddenly being entrusted with the greatest sword in history — Excalibur.
Alexander Charalambides’ first book is a contemporary take on arthurian legend – a story of three wizards, a sword and a wish. What would do to have your wish come true?
Described by reviewers as: “An eminently well written and intricately plotted read that will entertain you for hours.” Publishers Daily and “outstanding new YA thriller by talented storyteller Alexander Charalambides.”
Described by reviewers as a “First-rate YA thriller” the story follows lead character Hildegard and her unlikely comrades — Grace and David — from their survival-of-the-fittest beginning at the isolated Alaskan military school to discovery of a startling secret about their own genetic pasts.
- “a storytelling triumph by standout writer Alexander Charalambides” full of “clever characterizations and outstanding writing” – Publisher’s Daily Reviews
- “a fascinating read that moves fast and features acerbic, clever repartee” The Essential Writer
- “I was fascinated by the main heroine Hildegard” Kindle Reviewer
- “… pitched as a YA novel … (K.I.A.) is a full on thriller” Goodreads Reviewer
- “Full of Twists and turns” Kindle Reviewer
Coming soon – my latest novel – Formula Q. In the meantime, enjoy a collection of short stories set in the Formula Q Universe. Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll receive one story from ‘Pace Laps’, free, every month.